UCLA Center for Digital Humanities Support

UCLA Center for Digital Humanities Support

The Departmental Technology Analysts (DTAs) are full-time career employees who provide technical support in the areas of desktop and software support, and also various other technical areas such as printers and other devices. Each DTA is assigned to a specific administrative unit, such as the Dodd Group or the Royce group, and spends 80% of their time as the primary contact for technology related concerns. They each have a wide variety of experience utilizing networking and communication protocols, graphic design concepts, and data management stratagems. The other 20% of DTA time is spent at the CDH Service Desk working on special projects, such as, computer lab imaging, website design, and the bi-weekly home computer support clinics.



Phuong Truong

Asian Languages and Cultures Department

Phone: 310-206-8236
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Office: Royce 290

 

CDH Service Desk

Phone: 310-206-1414
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Office: 1020 Public Affairs Bldg.

leo_t

Leo Kuo

Humanities Administrative Group

Phone: 310-206-8520
Email:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Office: HB 116
Schedule

 

TBD

English Department

Phone: 310-825-3896
Email:
Office: Humanities 164

Luis Martinez

Royce Humanities Group

Phone: 310-825-9678
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Office:
Royce 212L

Steve Lee

Steve Lee

Center for Digital Humanities
Computing Support Coordinator

Phone: 310-206-1809
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Office: PPB 1084

TBD

Dodd Humanities Group
Philosophy and Religion

Phone: 310-825-5247
Email:
Office: Dodd 200A

drake_t

Chris Pompeo

Rolfe / Campbell Administrative Group

Phone: 310-206-3211
Email:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Office:
Rolfe 1106
Schedule

 

Save

Save

Services that DTAs provide include but are not limited to:

  • Computer advice
  • Computer hardware upgrades
  • Computer maintenance
  • Data migration from an old computer to a new computer
  • Email set up
  • Email use and training
  • Hardware troubleshooting and repair
  • Mobile device troubleshooting
  • Printer installation and troubleshooting
  • Projector set up
  • Software installation and training
  • Software troubleshooting and updates
  • Virus and spyware scanning
Joomla Templates: by JoomlaShack